Business licences

Find out how to cancel your business licence in the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder or transfer it to a new owner.

Transfer of licence

If you are the holder of a business licence in the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder and you sell your business, the new owner will need to apply for a transfer of the licence.

Businesses requiring a licence include:

  •  Offensive trades
  •  Morgue
  •  Caravan park
  •  Alfresco
  •  Stable
  •  Other businesses.

Please download and complete an Application for transfer of certificate of registration/licence/permit (PDF).

Cancellation of licence

Owners of licensed businesses are required to inform the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder when they cease operations. These include:

  •  Food Business
  •  Alfresco
  •  Temporary food premise (stall)
  •  Residential food handling activities
  •  Skin penetration
  •  Hairdressing establishment
  •  Solarium
  •  Beauty therapy
  •  Massage therapy
  •  Temporary public building event
  •  Caravan park
  •  Lodging house
  •  Stable
  •  Morgue
  •  Pet meat shop
  •  Offensive trade
  •  Other licensed businesses.

Please download and submit an Application for cancellation of registration/licence/permit(PDF).