Find out about the facilities and services available for seniors in the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
Welcome to the Men's Shed:
Our Shed is your Shed and members are welcome to come for a tinker, a chat or to work on a project. We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and safe place for everyone.
Anyone can join the Men’s Shed - The Men’s Shed is open to all genders and those aged over 14 years. Please note youth aged 14-18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Download our welcome brochure here.
How do I join the Men’s Shed?
Download the membership form here or come in and see us.
Memberships are based on a yearly membership fee and a daily shed access fee.
These fees contribute to the upkeep of the machinery and purchase of materials.
• Honesty and integrity in all of our activities and projects.
• Responsive to the needs of members, their families and their local communities.
• Respect for the value added by teamwork and participation in life-long learning.
• Appreciation of the value contributed by self, friends, partners and sponsors.
• Responsibility and generosity in giving back to others and our local community.
There is a whole range of activities you can participate in:
• General woodwork and carpentry
• Basic welding
• Men’s Shed improvements
• Join in for BBQ’s
• Play card and board games
• Maintenance of tools and machinery
• Restoring furniture
• Toy making
• Voluntary community projects
Bring a project
If you have a project you want to work on yourself, bring it along!
Have a project but can’t build it? You will find plenty of help from your mates at the Shed – just ask.
Opening Hours for the C.Y.O’Connor Men’s Shed are 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Stop in for a visit, we are behind the William Grundt Memorial Library, off Rhodes St.
For more information, please contact the C.Y.O’Connor Men’s Shed:
Tel: +61 8 9021 9859
Fax: +61 89021 6113