Street lighting

Find out how to report a faulty light to Western Power, which controls all street lights, or make a request for new lights through the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder.

Report a fault

Street lights are maintained under an agreement between the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder and Western Power, known as Streetvision.

Under the customer service charter, Western Power is committed to repairing faulty street lights within 5 working days.

Street light faults can be reported to Western Power:

Request a street light installation

Requests for new street light installations should be sent in writing to the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder. Please refer to contact us for the address.

Approval will be subject to advice from Western Power and availability of funding.