Find out about the service delivery strategy of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, which comprises the Strategic Community Plan, Corporate Business Plan, Asset Management Plan, Long Term Financial Plan and Workforce Plan.
The Strategic Community Plan shapes the service delivery policy of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder for a 10-year period.
Strategic Community Plan 2015-2025
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder :
- Strategic Community Plan (PDF)
- The plan focuses on 5 Community Aspirations
- Community - enhance the quality of life and encourage city wide development opportunities
- Economy - boost opportunities for economic development and tourism
- Infrastructure - enhance the built environment and provide quality infrastructure
- Leadership - ensure the City maintains strong civic leadership
- Environment - protect and where possible enhance the natural environment
The Strategic Community Plan was adopted at the 14 September 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting. The Corporate Business Plan, Asset Management Plan, Long Term Financial Plan and Workforce Plan are currently in development.
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder hosted a Leadership Summit in November 2016. A full report of the Summit, including key issues and recommendations, can be found here.