Is Your Verge Clear?

Catch up on all the latest news in the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
Help to keep your street looking tidy and hazard free

Keeping any materials or items on your verge for longer than 24 hours must be approved by the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder or you may receive an infringement under the Activities on Thoroughfares & Trading In Thoroughfares and Public Places Local Law. 

A verge is the space between the edge of the road and the boundary or your property. By keeping it clear, you help to keep your street looking tidy and hazard free.

Items you cannot store on your verge:
 • Trailers and caravans unattached to vehicles
 • Unregistered and commercial vehicles
 • Building materials 
 • Sea containers and commercial bulk rubbish bins, without approval from the City
 • Household rubbish and general garden refuse
 • Any materials which may cause a hazard to the public

If you have items on your verge you can:
• Dispose of your items at the Road Waste Facility, free for City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder residents
• Order a bulk bin from Goldfields Builders Hire on 9091 5430. Every City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder residential property is allocated one free bulk bin service each year. 
• Move your items within the boundary of your private property.

Download the flyer.

Ranger Services
For more information or to report an untidy verge, contact: 
9021 9679
or visit us at Throssell Street, Kalgoorlie