Report Faulty Streetlights

Catch up on all the latest news in the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
Residents are encouraged to report faulty or damaged streetlights.
Residents are encouraged to report faulty or damaged streetlights to the City or Western Power as soon as they notice them.
If residents see a street light that is flickering, not on at night, or still on during the day, they can report the light, including its exact location, to City officers or via the Western Power website
The City is responsible for the repair of streetlights on Hannan Street between Wilson Street and Outridge Terrace and on Burt Street between Brookman Street and Hamilton Street, while Western Power is responsible for the repair of all other streetlights.
City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder CEO John Walker said when reporting the faulty or damaged streetlights, it was important that residents included the exact location.
“The exact location can be reported as the nearest property address or intersection, or if possible include the pole number, which can be found on most streetlight poles,” he said.
“Any faulty streetlights can be reported to the City and we will advise Western Power, but to do this, we must know exactly where the faulty streetlights are.
“By providing an exact location, repair crews are more easily able to identify and repair the faulty streetlights in a timely manner.”
To report a faulty streetlight, contact the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Engineering Services Area on 90219600, or go to the Western Power website