Find out what your payment options are for your City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder rates, including in-person payments, online payments, third party payments and online banking payments.
Paying at the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder directly
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder accepts payments using:
- Cheque (made payable to the Chief Executive Officer)
- Electronic Fund Transfer at Point-Of-Sale (EFTPOS)
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Payments can be made during office hours 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Online credit card payments
You can also pay your rates by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) directly to the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, using BPoint.
- Click the 'BPoint' logo below—a new window will open
- Enter your customer reference number (on the front of your rate/payment notice)
- Follow the instructions.
BPay is a confidential third-party bill payment system available to customers of participating banks, credit unions and building societies. It is also accessible through your financial institution's online portal.
To pay using BPay, you will need to enter the:
- Biller code
- Customer reference number.
Both numbers are displayed on the remittance advice on your rates notice.
Please contact your financial institution for more information details.
Paying through Australia Post
Australia Post offices act as a payment agent for the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder. They accept payment via:
- Electronic Fund Transfer at Point-Of-Sale (EFTPOS).
For a list of post offices in the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, please go to Public services.
Paying through your financial service via electronic funds transfer
Electronic fund transfer (EFT) is a bank-to-bank wire transfer system accessible through your bank's online portal. EFT payments can be made at any time during the financial year.
When paying by online EFT, you will need to provide the following information:
- Payment description (for your own reference on your statement)
- Recipient name: City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder (Municipal Fund)
- BSB: 306 039
- Account number: 4593214
- Narration (this appears on our statement): Your assessment number and surname —eg. A12345 Bloggs
If you are paying by EFT through a bank branch, you will need to provide the above information as well as:
- Bank name: BankWest
- Branch address: 215 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430.
Please forward a copy of the remittance of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax (08) 9021 6113.